JOB OPPORTUNITY IN NACAC
NACAC Director, Coaches and Camps – Job Description
The Director, Coaches and Camps will report directly to the CEO
The Director, Coaches and Camps will be the main point of contact for World Athletics and Member Federations regarding all programmes under the CECS, the organisation of Camps and related activities.
He/she will be responsible for ascertaining the region’s coaching development needs and organising the appropriate activities, as well as establishing and maintaining good communication links with all NACAC Member Federations and other appropriate organisations and individuals.
The Director, Coaches and Camps will be based in his/her home country but shall travel as required for the proper implementation of the planned activities.
· Production of a quadrennial programme of activities designed to meet the needs of NACAC and its national federations.
· Contribute to the annual NACAC Business Plan, budget estimates and annual activity calendar in consultation with the Director of Competitions and TOECS activities and the CEO
· Ensuring the roll out of two (2) World Athletics key initiatives: Kids’ Athletics and eLearning.
· Contribute to the World Athletics Annual Completion Report (financial report) twice a year or as requested.
· Ensure Activity/Seminar report forms and CECS Course report forms are collected and submitted to World Athletics and NACAC.
· Ensure the World Athletics database is regularly updated with NACAC Area Development activity data and Member Federation CECS course results.
· Regular submissions to the NACAC Development Website.
· Providing help and assistance to Area MFs regarding their educational needs.
· Monitor and evaluate NACAC programmes under his/her mandate
· Liaise with the Treasurer on all financial transactions in relation to the World Athletics development grant.
· Assist the CEO in seeking additional funding and or partnerships for NACAC.
Skills and Experience
· Management and organisational experience in athletics
· Strong communication skills
· Good knowledge of financial management and fund-raising
· Knowledge of CECS and lecturers in the NACAC region
Languages and IT
· Proficient in both English and Spanish
· Strong computer skills
· University Degree or Higher Education, preferably in Physical Education and/or Sports Management.
· Teaching experience, preferably in areas such as coaching, officiating or sports Administration.
· All applications must be sent to:
The NACAC Secretariat
Email address: email@example.com