Results 1st NACAC Half Marathon Championships at the 2017 Marabana
1. 2015 Pan Am Games Marathon champion and 2016 Olympian Richer Pérez (CUB-1:06:18)
2. Jeffrey D. Eggleston (USA-1:06:27)
3. Yuleidys La O Terreto (Holguín; 1:08.11)
4. 3rd in NACAC Champs- Patrice Labonte (CAN-1:08:24)
1. 2016 Olympian and national recod holder Dailin Belmonte (CUB- 1:16:44)
2. Tonya Nero (TRI-1:16:54)
3. Paola Lizbet Rivera (PUR-1:23:54).
Teams (adding the top male and female runner’s times)
1. Cuba 2h23:02
2. Trinidad and Tobago (2h30:21)
3. Puerto Rico (2h38:50)
A total of 5190 runners participated. Marathon results are as follows:
1. Henry Jaen (CUB) 5th win at Marabana 2:28:42.
2. Yumier Fouman (CUB-2:29:50)
3. Alien Reyes (CUB-2:34:18).
1. Yudilevis Castillo (CUB-2:46:36)
2. Defending champion Misleidis Hernández (CUB-2:54:47)
3. Lizandra Gómez (CUB-3:11:29).
IAAF Council member Alberto Juantorena and 2008 Olympic 110m Hurdles champion Dayron Robles-on the day of his 31st birthday- started the run. IAAF Council member and NACAC president Victor Lopez was also in attendance.