NACAC CHATOYER INTERNATIONAL ENDURANCE10K
1. The NACAC Chatoyer International Endurance 10K will take place on Sunday 26 November 2017 beginning at 3:00 p.m.
2. The race will start at Gordon Yard on the Leeward side of St. Vincent and end at the Chateaubelair Playing Field.
3. Registration deadline for local teams is 5:00 p.m. Friday 5th November 2017.
Registration deadline for overseas athletes is 5:00 p.m. Friday 10th November 2017.
4. There will be no registration after the closing registration date.
5. Local teams can submit completed registration forms with registration fees at the NOC Headquarters, Olympic House, Villa Point/Indian Bay, Kingstown.
6. International teams can register through the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
7. The Categories of the race, prizes and the registration fees are as follows:
International (Vincentian athletes EC$75.00/ All other athletes US$75.00/)
Open (Male and Female) (Registration EC$30.00)
Under 20 (male and female) (Registration EC$25.00)
2nd – EC$300.00
Masters (50 yrs and over) (Registration EC$20.00)
Schools with the most finishers – EC$1000.00 in athletics sports equipment
First athlete pass the 5K mark – US$100.00
8. Each category will be open to both male and female competitors. All race money will be equal for both male and female competitors in the respective categories.
9. No athlete under the age of 16 years will be allowed to participate in the event without special permission from the race organizers.
10. The race will be electronically timed.
11. TASVG Road Race and Cross Country Commission do not hold itself responsible for inaccurate or insufficient supporting information given during the registration process and the impact of the outputted results based on this information.
12. All athletes shall sign the designated waiver or be refused participation.
13. The decisions of the race officials are final.
Yours in Athletics